CGI.pm popup_menu questions

Emil Tarazi

I am using the popup_menu feature in CGI.pm for a simple webform. When
i click an option I would like that option to be the "selected" choice
on the menu once I submit the form. However, I realised that the value
field in the HTML must be all lowercase (regardless of the case of the
query string) so that there is a proper match. Is this a bug or a
feature?

-et

Brian McCauley

I am using the popup_menu feature in CGI.pm for a simple webform. When
i click an option I would like that option to be the "selected" choice
on the menu once I submit the form. However, I realised that the value
field in the HTML must be all lowercase (regardless of the case of the
query string) so that there is a proper match. Is this a bug or a
feature?

No quite sure what you are saying bu it sounds like a bug, or maybe a
misconception. Could you please post a minimal but complete script
that you have actully run and found to display the symptoms you tried
to describe.

--
\\ ( )