CGI - unreloadable page

Roman Khutkyy

Hi all.
There is a problem (i hope so). When i submit the form first time, the
script put fields data into database. But when on next page i make "Reload"
this process repeats again, and the same record are being placed. How to
disallow this. I mean, how to make the new page withot any parameter in
address string?

Jane Gaddal

Use "post"

You send
pageA -> pageB

pageB logs the results. You then reload pageB? Why not make a pageC?