    confirmation...

    What can I do????

    Thank you very much and so sorry for my horrible english!!
    Borja, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Borja wrote:

    > I have tryed to used cgiemail and everything has gone right. But I
    > don´t receive emails... You can see my form here:
    > www.somagesport.com/pruebaform.htm and you´ll see that everything is
    > right and after press buttom it will appear the web-page
    > confirmation...
    >
    > What can I do????

    You are sending the result to a text file?

    ACTION="http://www.somagesport.com/cgi-bin/cgiecho/cgi-bin/form.txt"

    How can a text file process the form?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Borja

    Borja Guest

    It´s a cgi called cgiemail that you just need to send the parameters
    of the form to a template in a text file.
    If you want more information click here:
    http://web.mit.edu/wwwdev/cgiemail/

    Thank you for your answer...
    Borja, Oct 25, 2005
  4. Borja

    Stan McCann Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > Borja wrote:
    >
    >> I have tryed to used cgiemail and everything has gone right. But I
    >> don´t receive emails... You can see my form here:
    >> www.somagesport.com/pruebaform.htm and you´ll see that everything
    >> is right and after press buttom it will appear the web-page
    >> confirmation...
    >>
    >> What can I do????

    > You are sending the result to a text file?
    >
    > ACTION="http://www.somagesport.com/cgi-bin/cgiecho/cgi-bin/form.txt"
    >
    > How can a text file process the form?

    No, he's using the debugging portion of the program rather than the
    real program. Cgiecho is a program to display what the email would
    look like on the screen. Cgiemail is the program to send mail.
    Everything after is input to the program, the location of the text
    file defining what the email should look like.

    Off topic anyway, I just happened to have that installed on one of my
    servers so know how it works.

    http://alamo.nmsu.edu/ There are 10 kinds of people.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.
    Stan McCann, Oct 28, 2005