cgiemail

Borja

Hi!!

I have tryed to used cgiemail and everything has gone right. But I
don´t receive emails... You can see my form here:
www.somagesport.com/pruebaform.htm and you´ll see that everything is
right and after press buttom it will appear the web-page
confirmation...

What can I do????

Thank you very much and so sorry for my horrible english!!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Stan McCann

You are sending the result to a text file?

ACTION="http://www.somagesport.com/cgi-bin/cgiecho/cgi-bin/form.txt"

How can a text file process the form?

No, he's using the debugging portion of the program rather than the
real program. Cgiecho is a program to display what the email would
look like on the screen. Cgiemail is the program to send mail.
Everything after is input to the program, the location of the text
file defining what the email should look like.

Off topic anyway, I just happened to have that installed on one of my
servers so know how it works.