    side - specifically by javascript? I wanted to add rows to the control
    (and remove them too). Is there a way for this to be done at all?

    TIA
    milkyway, Oct 1, 2005

  2. When using Javascript to manipulate the datagrid data you will have to create
    <input type="hidden"> control on the page to save the added or changed data
    for the controls that do not hold a viewstate.

    I have one example http://www.societopia.net/samples/dataGrid_3.aspx where I
    copy from one column to another on the HTMLTable rendered by the DataGrid
    control using client-side Javascript.
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    Phillip Williams, Oct 1, 2005

  3. milkyway

    milkyway Guest

    Thank you so very much ;-) I think I can make a way out with this.

    Kindest Regards
    milkyway, Oct 1, 2005