Change Datagrid behavior? Or use dataList?

Guest

I have a mster-detail-detail dataset, for example, a dataset for all records
of joining cusomer-order-orderdetails.

I want to use ONE datagrid/datalist to hold the dataset , maybe one row is
one order but I want to list all order-details without select it, and on-edit
all order-details of one order become editable.

If I use datagrid/datalist, the challenge will be the edit-item is hard to
design because it's not fixed.