change date format

Xah Lee

Apache by default uses the following format for date:
30/Aug/2005

is there a module that turn this directly into yyyymmdd?

Xah
(e-mail address removed)
∑ http://xahlee.org/

Lars =?utf-8?q?Gust=C3=A4bel?=

[Xah Lee]
Apache by default uses the following format for date:
30/Aug/2005

is there a module that turn this directly into yyyymmdd?

Use time.strptime() and time.strftime().

Not a single occurrence of the f**k word. You're making progress. Keep it up!

--
Lars Gustäbel
(e-mail address removed)

Truth is the invention of a liar.
(Anonymous)

Fredrik Lundh

Lars said:
Not a single occurrence of the f**k word. You're making progress.

perhaps, but why is he posting apache questions to the python list?

</F>

Paul McGuire

Oh, please! Even the most lopsided, opinionated, um, person could have
tried, oh, maybe, "time" as a possible module for this function?

What next? "Is there a module or class that will convert 'I have no
shame. ' to upper case, AND trim the trailing whitespace?" (Hint: it
has to do with 'string' data.)

-- Paul