Change display in status bar with link button ?

Marc Chouteau

How to change the display of status bar with the "LinkButton" control ?

for example :
javascript:__doPostback()

Marc

Perry Deng

This problem can be partly resolved by using the mouseover event to set
window.status= "<Your Text>". I am still performing research and will paste
here if there are more findings.

Best regards,
Perry Deng
Microsoft