change encoding from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1

JuanDG

Hi,

I have a .Net Web Service and the encoding of the SOAP Messages is always
UTF-8, and I need to change the web service so that it encodes with
ISO-8859-1 because it’s the only encoding my web services client supports.

I've updated my web.config & machine.config Globalization requestEncoding
and requestResponse settings to reflect this but whenever I test this
Through the default asmx page the XML header always includes the UTF-8
property, similarly when we test it using one of the web service clients it
also returns UTF-8 encoded SOAP Messages.

Is there anybody out there that can please help me with this????????

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

--

Juan David Gomez A.