change file extention

Guest

Well I believe you are asking how can you map a request showing default.mspx
and still match it to default.aspx and show default.mspx. If so you need to
create a HTTP handler, if that's what you are asking, let me know and I'll
help you to do so.

Cheers
Al

Teemu Keiski

Map mspx extension in IIS to the same ASP.NET ISAPI handler as .aspx already
is mapped (aspnet_isapi.dll). Then also on the applications's web config map
mspx extension to PageHandlerFactory. You can look into machine.config for
an example

<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="*.aspx"
type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" />
</httpHandlers>