Change HeaderText of datagrid after binding

Sangra M via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
From: Sangra
Hi,
I got a datagrid which I want to change the headertext after binding.
Because I have a multi-lingual app and I allow the user to change the
language on-the-fly. However, the headertext changes only after the
2ND TIME I pressed the Change language button. I'm doing the change
during the Page_Load event and I suppose the ASP.NET takes the
values of the headertexts BEFORE it, so it will be showed only on the
next time!
My question is what is the correct event I should catch and change the
text?
Many thanks in advance!