    the UK format?

    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Miguel Orrego, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Miguel Orrego

    Matt Smith Guest

    "Miguel Orrego" <-nospam> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My asp pages that display data from databases have suddenly changed the

    date
    > format they display from UK to US, i.e. 11/17/2001 for 17th Nov 2003.
    >
    > I have checked on the win2k sp3 server that they run on, and the date/time
    > zone is GMT UK and also the regional settings are correct for the UK.
    >
    > The server has been patched in the last couple of weeks, but I'm not sure
    > which patches as various engineers have access to it. However, does

    anybody
    > know why this should happen when all the date/time settings are correct

    for
    > the UK format?

    My host had a similar problem with my pages. Immediatly after a Windows
    Update was applied, regional settings all appeared to be in order yet my
    (and only my) pages displayed in US format. I don't know if a reason or
    solution was ever found because I just set @LCID=2057 at the start of my
    pages now.

    Have a look at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/iisref/htm/ref_mb_AspLCID.asp