Change/intercept URL that gets assigned to a bookmark?

Robert Oschler

When a web page I created is bookmarked, for example using Ctrl-D or
Right-Click->Add To Favorites in IE, is there a way to intercept and/or
change the URL that gets assigned to the bookmark? Any JavaScript samples
that show how to do this?

thx

--

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"