    Thanks in advance..

    Vibhor Mahajan

    , Mar 22, 2006

  2. writes:
    > Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
    > machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
    > want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
    > is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
    > machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
    > address.
    >
    > I am using WinXP.

    Try a Windows programming newsgroup.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 22, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
    > machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and

    <snip>

    Why on Earth did you think it appropriate to post this question here?!
    Read:

    <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>

    I don't know which group is best for your question, otherwise I'd point
    you to it.

    --
    BR, Vladimir

    Vladimir S. Oka, Mar 22, 2006
  4. santosh Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
    > machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
    > want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
    > is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
    > machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
    > address.
    >
    > I am using WinXP.
    >
    > Thanks in advance..
    >
    > Vibhor Mahajan

    What on Earth leads you to believe that comp.lang.c is the place to ask
    this question. We deal only with ISO standard C here and networking,
    (even when done in C) is totally off-topic. Ask in one of the
    microsoft.public.* newsgroups.

    santosh, Mar 22, 2006

    wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
    > machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
    > want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
    > is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
    > machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
    > address.
    >
    > I am using WinXP.

    Please ask in comp.protocols.tcp-ip

    , Mar 22, 2006
  6. Barry Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > > Hello All,
    > >
    > > Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
    > > machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
    > > want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
    > > is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
    > > machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
    > > address.
    > >
    > > I am using WinXP.

    > Please ask in comp.protocols.tcp-ip

    Thank you,

    That is a newsgroup I had not found and would like to read :).
    It shows that constructive replies to OT requests can be beneficial.

    Barry, Mar 23, 2006