Change IP address of packets

mahajan.vibhor

Hello All,

Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
address.

I am using WinXP.

Thanks in advance..

Vibhor Mahajan

Keith Thompson

Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
address.

I am using WinXP.

Try a Windows programming newsgroup.

santosh

Hello All,

Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
address.

I am using WinXP.

Thanks in advance..

Vibhor Mahajan

What on Earth leads you to believe that comp.lang.c is the place to ask
this question. We deal only with ISO standard C here and networking,
(even when done in C) is totally off-topic. Ask in one of the
microsoft.public.* newsgroups.

slebetman

Hello All,

Can I change the IP Address of packets going to network from my
machine. On my machine i am running a number of virtual machines and
want to send data with IP Address of virtual machine, but Wndows socket
is connected to NIC card and socket place IP address os phyisical
machine, i want to replce this IP Address to virtual machine IP
address.

I am using WinXP.

Please ask in comp.protocols.tcp-ip