Change jre display language

Emilio

Hi,
I've installed jre 6 I can't find any option to change the display
language for the java control panel or java console. I have win xp in
English but with a Spanish country setting. I know if I change the
regional setting to English it will run the java control panel in
english but Idon't want to change the computer settings to achieve
this.
Thanks

Real Gagnon

I've installed jre 6 I can't find any option to change the display
language for the java control panel or java console. I have win xp in
English but with a Spanish country setting. I know if I change the
regional setting to English it will run the java control panel in
english but Idon't want to change the computer settings to achieve
this.

For the Java console, in java control panel - java tab, you can set
parameters for JRE Applet runtime.

Specify -Duser.language=en to override the default locale.

As for the java control panel itself, I don't know.

Bye.

Emilio

Thanks but I was looking for the jre language option (java control
panel and java console). I think in an old version there was and option
at the java control to change it's display language but from version 5
or so it's gone, it takes the language preference from the computer and
so far nodoby nows how to override this