    can't this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

    Regards,
    Stijn

    Tarscher, Dec 19, 2007

  2. Tarscher wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a class defined for a p tag. Can I format the link inside the p
    > tag in a certain way? Now it uses the standaard hyperlink css.
    >
    > I tried
    > p.info:link
    > {
    >
    > }
    >
    > but that didn't work.
    >
    > I can ofcourse give the hyperlink in the p tag it's own class but
    > can't this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

    p.info a:link

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Tarscher

    Sean Guest

    On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:30:47 -0500, Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Tarscher wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I have a class defined for a p tag. Can I format the link inside the p
    >> tag in a certain way? Now it uses the standaard hyperlink css.
    >>
    >> I tried
    >> p.info:link
    >> {
    >>
    >> }
    >>
    >> but that didn't work.
    >>
    >> I can ofcourse give the hyperlink in the p tag it's own class but can't
    >> this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

    > p.info a:link

    I'll explain a little more. ":link" is a pseudo class for your ordinary,
    inactive link; it's useless to try and select this particular class from
    any other element besides a. The space between p.info and a:link
    represents the selection of any a:link inside a paragraph element with
    id="info".

    Sean, Dec 24, 2007
  4. Tarscher

    rf Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:30:47 -0500, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >
    >> Tarscher wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I have a class defined for a p tag. Can I format the link inside the p
    >>> tag in a certain way? Now it uses the standaard hyperlink css.
    >>>
    >>> I tried
    >>> p.info:link
    >>> {
    >>>
    >>> }
    >>>
    >>> but that didn't work.
    >>>
    >>> I can ofcourse give the hyperlink in the p tag it's own class but can't
    >>> this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

    >> p.info a:link

    > I'll explain a little more. ":link" is a pseudo class for your ordinary,
    > inactive link; it's useless to try and select this particular class from
    > any other element besides a. The space between p.info and a:link
    > represents the selection of any a:link inside a paragraph element with
    > id="info".

    class="info".

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 24, 2007
  5. Tarscher

    Sean Guest

    On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:15:42 +0000, rf wrote:

    >> I'll explain a little more. ":link" is a pseudo class for your
    >> ordinary, inactive link; it's useless to try and select this particular
    >> class from any other element besides a. The space between p.info and
    >> a:link represents the selection of any a:link inside a paragraph
    >> element with id="info".

    > class="info".

    Oops, used id instead of class. Thanks for the catch, Richard.

    Sean, Dec 30, 2007