change link in <p> tag

Tarscher

Hi all,

I have a class defined for a p tag. Can I format the link inside the p
tag in a certain way? Now it uses the standaard hyperlink css.

I tried
p.info:link

but that didn't work.

I can ofcourse give the hyperlink in the p tag it's own class but
can't this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

Regards,
Stijn

Jonathan N. Little

Tarscher said:
Hi all,

I have a class defined for a p tag. Can I format the link inside the p
tag in a certain way? Now it uses the standaard hyperlink css.

I tried
p.info:link

but that didn't work.

I can ofcourse give the hyperlink in the p tag it's own class but
can't this be done automatic when the link is inside p?

p.info a:link

Sean

p.info a:link

I'll explain a little more. ":link" is a pseudo class for your ordinary,
inactive link; it's useless to try and select this particular class from
any other element besides a. The space between p.info and a:link
represents the selection of any a:link inside a paragraph element with
id="info".

rf

Sean said:
I'll explain a little more. ":link" is a pseudo class for your ordinary,
inactive link; it's useless to try and select this particular class from
any other element besides a. The space between p.info and a:link
represents the selection of any a:link inside a paragraph element with
id="info".

class="info".