change list selection makes field visible?

RH

I have a survey/member form that gathers information.
I would like to have a drop down list on a page that a user selects, either
1, 2 or 3.
If 2 or 3 I would like to show on the form another field for information
gathering

ie: if a user has 1 cat, fields for cat name, sex & age show.
if a user has 2 cats, 2 fields show instead of one for each, and the same
for 3.

Can this be done?? I've been searching everywhere and I think it's related
to the onchange event, but I can't quite figure out how to make this happen.

TIA

Steven Burn

"onchange" and "onclick" are Javascript events......

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group