change main file in NetBeans project

Mariano

If I build my project in NetBeans, when it starts Home.java is the
first frame to be loaded, succesively I've create a new frame
Login.java. Now I would that Login.java will be loaded as first in
place of Home.java. What I have to do???

Ricardo Palomares Martinez

Mariano escribió:
If I build my project in NetBeans, when it starts Home.java is the
first frame to be loaded, succesively I've create a new frame
Login.java. Now I would that Login.java will be loaded as first in
place of Home.java. What I have to do???

I would start by changing the Main class at the Run Category of
Project Properties. You will also need to change the .java code
accordingly (the main class will need to have a public void static
main() method as the entry point to the application; in your current
Home.java file you have a nice example).

HTH