    first frame to be loaded, succesively I've create a new frame
    Login.java. Now I would that Login.java will be loaded as first in
    place of Home.java. What I have to do???
    Mariano, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Mariano escribió:
    > If I build my project in NetBeans, when it starts Home.java is the
    > first frame to be loaded, succesively I've create a new frame
    > Login.java. Now I would that Login.java will be loaded as first in
    > place of Home.java. What I have to do???

    I would start by changing the Main class at the Run Category of
    Project Properties. You will also need to change the .java code
    accordingly (the main class will need to have a public void static
    main() method as the entry point to the application; in your current
    Home.java file you have a nice example).

    HTH

    --
    If it's true that we are here to help others,
    then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?
    Ricardo Palomares Martinez, Jul 5, 2007