change of css value for an :hover element ???

Evertjan.

Une Bév ue wrote on 31 mrt 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:
I've found a way to change of css value for an :hover element, using :
document.styleSheets.cssRules[j].style.cssText=<the value>;

Not cross browser usable.
but :hover, except with an anchor is neither.
but the speed, from a simple experiment, is roughly 100 times slower
than DOM style.

does exist a way to change tag:hover by DOM style ???

Change the class: .className of the element.

Une Bévue