Change of Page Title when using location.href

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Anees, Sep 10, 2007.

  1. Anees

    Anees Guest

    Hi,

    I have used the line
    location.href ="#top"
    to point the page to the top position where i added <a name="top">some
    text</a>

    Its working Correctly in both Fire fox and IE..
    But in IE it does an extra thing
    that it adds the href name to the Title of the page

    My title before clicking was "Welcome to My site"
    and it
    becomes
    "Welcomes to My site#top" after i clicks

    Please help me

    Regards
    Anees
    Anees, Sep 10, 2007