Change password in an asp application doesn't function

Pasquale

I'm migrating an asp application to change the password for windows user.
It based on a dll with a class to access to LDAP.
The user used in this class as an ActiveDs.IADsUser.
When I try this application on the new web server, with a different domain,
I have this error number -2147022651. Moreover, the new web server is a
domain controller.
I haven't this error in the old server.
How can I solve this issue?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

In a different domain than the primary domain for the users? If so, it is a
domain trust issue.

If not, it may have something to do with domain controller and web server on
same server. It is not recommended. Not sure what it does with LDAP.

Either way, I would look at permission issues first.

Pasquale

Thanks for your reply.

I'm migrating my application in a new environment (new server, new os, new
domain) that doen't communicate with the old domain to throw away.
For the user, there isn't any particular settings to prevent from changing
the password ...