    printer settings on an end users computer.

    Any solutions or workarounds would be appreciated.

    Steven

    Nevets Steprock, May 5, 2005

  2. Nevets Steprock

    C.F. Guest

    You might have to leave that chore to the visitor. I had table with very
    nice interlaced row color. I found the Advanced Internet Option of IE has to
    be changed to print the backgroud color.

    C.F., May 5, 2005

  3. Have print button on page that requests new page with image of the original
    oriented 90%

    The Cornish Hen, May 5, 2005
  4. If i fully understood what u mean, it is possible using css. Set text
    direction for media print...

    Sample code:
    @media print
    {
    ..verticalClass{
    writing-mode: tb-rl;

    This is a sentence in a DIV element with vertical layout.
    </DIV>

    Only when user wants to print a page all text in div will be displayed with
    vertical layout
    --

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET], May 5, 2005