    form how I can do this?
    Thank
    , Feb 6, 2006

  2. Patrice Guest

    You meant client side ? You are not allowed to do that unless the user
    allows something like WScript to run. What is your scenario ?

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Patrice Guest

    More specifically it looks more like something that would be deployed by the
    admin of a corporate network. Not sure but I believe you can do this on a
    network using "policies" (see poledit.exe)

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Feb 7, 2006