Change stylesheet mid-page

Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can I change the stylesheet mid-page using javascript, php, or any other language? here's my situation:

I have A:link, A:hover, etc. set for something for most of the page. For one part of the page, I want the Links to be different styles. I created a different css file for that purpose, but how can I call that css sheet for that part of the page, and then switch back to the original css? I don't want to have to keep doing the font code to change each link of that particular section of the page to get what I want. It would be much easier to just call up a different css sheet to do that. I was able to do this using iFrame, but want to avoid iFrames if I can at all cost. Thanks