Change TargetNameSpace in webservice proxy class

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by walter, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. walter

    walter Guest

    Hi there, I have several internal webserives that expose exactly the same
    interface. The only difference is the targetnamespace attribute.

    What I want to do is to use a unique proxy class to talk to all of them.
    --This will give me the ability to pick different service on the runtime. the
    problem here is the TargetNameSpace is specified by
    "SoapDocumentMethodAttribute" ,a .NET attribute which doesn't allow runtime
    change.

    See if anyone here can share some lights.Thanks in advance.

    [ SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://tempuri.org/Exec",
    RequestNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/", ResponseNamespace =
    "http://tempuri.org/", Use = SoapBindingUse.Literal, ParameterStyle =
    SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
    public string Exec(string RequestCode, string InXml)
    {...}

    walter, Feb 14, 2006