    Anyone can help me?

    Thanks,

    Olivier

    Olivier Verdin, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Olivier Verdin

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Olivier:
    the browser will automatically localize the word "browse". That is, if your
    users have a french browser installed, it'll automatically say 'naviger' (or
    whatever). It isn't an asp.net thing, it's a browser thing

    If you want though, using CSS, you can do some neat stuff:
    http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/inputfile.html

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)

    Karl Seguin, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Have you looked at adding a string resource file for each culture? Then, in
    you page load event, assign the button text from the appropriate language
    resource.
    --
    Direct Email: Michael.Baltic@RemoveCharactersUpTo#NCMC.Com

    Staff Consultant II
    Enterprise Web Services
    Cardinal Solutions Group

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBCYWx0aWM=?=, Jul 12, 2005
  4. You can't do anything with the file field such as prepopulate or change the
    text of the browse button or style it very much at all. This is for security
    reasons because they don't want anyone somehow misleading you and fooling you
    into uploading something you don't want to upload... or changing the value to
    be c:\myFinancesAndCreditCardInfo.txt and <body onload=form.submit();>

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=, Jul 14, 2005
  5. Olivier Verdin

    htl

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    here is a greate example http://www.mo8.co.il/WebControls.aspx

    look here

    [mo8.co.il/WebControls.aspx]

    it supports multi lenguage and it is fully customable

    htl, Dec 30, 2008