    that?
    Regards,
    Remco.

    RH, Aug 22, 2003

  2. RH

    Stevie_mac Guest

    In DataGrid_ItemDataBound(...)

    Dim lb as LinkButton
    lb = CType(e.Item.Cells(0).Controls(1), LinkButton)
    lb.Text = "Upd
    lb = CType(e.Item.Cells(0).Controls(3, LinkButton)
    lb.Text = "Can"
    (Assuming they are in Col 0 - Update is 1st control, Cancel is 2nd control)

    OR

    Change columns to Template Items (in property builder) & edit them directly /
    Chage them to images / whatever!

    Stevie_mac, Aug 22, 2003