Change the caption of "buttons" in a ButtonColumn of a datagrid

Billow

I want to change the texts of a bounded ButtonColumn in a datagrid according
to the data of the recordset.
How ?

Billow

Dear Dian:
Excuse me for making a mistake. Maybe, it is too simple that my
question was explained. What I really want to change is not matched with the
example you supplied. I'd like to change the text of cells of a column which
has been set as a buttonColumn and bounded to a datafield.
I have tried to change its texts with code,but met a setback. Beneath
here is what I have tried:
hyst=menuDataGrid.Items[theboundcolumm].Cells.Text;
//------hyst=""----The returned string was empty, why?
menuDataGrid.Items[theboundcolumm].Cells.Text="the words";
//----The effect showed on the brower was the clicked link was
disappearing. Why? And how can i do ??