    location = "my_url.aspx?my_param=1" doesn't work (doens't get into the
    page).

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Mr. x wrote:

    > Hello,
    > How can I change the current location of the url.
    >
    > For the case, I want to open an aspx page, but dont open it in a new
    > window.
    >
    > window.open(" my_url.aspx?my_param=1") open correctly my page, but
    > this is on a new window.
    > location = "my_url.aspx?my_param=1" doesn't work (doens't get into the
    > page).
    >
    > Thanks :)

    This isn't directly in reply to your request, but looking at the theme
    of your last few threads I have to ask -- is this a public webpage or a
    html-driven intranet application? If it's the former you have asked
    for advice doing a lot of very silly things; if it's the latter you may
    want to specify that in the future.

    Try document.location="my_url.aspx?my_param=1", or even better <a
    href="my_url.aspx?my_param=1"> and skip the script nonsense.

    Owen Jacobson, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    I have solved the problem :
    windows.open(" ... my_location_url ", _parent);

    BTW My page was in frameset,
    and window.location = ... didn't work.

    Thanks anyway :)

    Mr. x, Nov 29, 2003