Change the password of Connect As of Virtual Directory from c#

YaronP

Hello,

I am trying to update the password of the Connect As field of a
Virtual Directory from source code (c#, c++ or other language).
I am useing DirectoryServices and I managed to retrieve the Virtual
Directory as a DirectoryEntry object but I didn't find how to update
the password of the Connect As field from this object. The UserName
and Password properties of the DirectoryEntry object refer to the
credentials used to authenticate the client and not to the Connect As
as I need.

Thanks for your help,
Yaron