changin the onclick link

WindAndWaves

Hi Gurus and Folk

I have the following line of code:

<A HREF="#fac" CLASS="m" ONCLICK="showD('bas','fac');this.blur();return
false;">show information</A>

the showD function shows a div. People without Javascript are linked to the
#fac bookmark.

Now, I would really love to change the colour/size/position of the show
information text, to show the user they are currently looking at the #fac
section of the page, but as usual, have no idea where to start.

I could use :visited, but that would not be as effective (e.g. if they
choose another option then the #fac would still be visited).

TIA

- Nicolaas