Changing a password from ASP for a non domain win 2k3 server

Guest

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me or tell me this is not possible. I have a client that wants the ability to change a local server password from an ASP page for a non-domain windows 2003 server. They would like to allow users to change passwords on two server located in the DMZ that are not part of the domain.

Users must be able to authenticate to the form using their user name and current password, and make a change to their password that automatically updates the local users group on the server. The users are all familiar with the OWA password change process, so if you could mimic that process, it would be appreciated.