Changing absolute to relative CSS

Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've got an image ready site :hide: don't flame me please as I'm NOT a coder but I've done my best to keep the code fairly clean, I've added lytebox and a javascript for my rollovers that allows fades and some flash for my gallery.

Now my problem is I don't want the site to be micro small but on monitors that are 1024x768 if they have the status bar and bookmarks/navigation bar it's a bit too big for it. I need to do some relative CSS and I have 0 idea how to convert everything over.

I can't submit my website as a url wrap so here it is www coltfreeman .com

Anyone feel like helping?