Changing active directory password through web page - IIS 6.0, C# orVB.NET

Ram...

Hi

How do I change active directory password of my domain system from
the member system through web page ( C# or VB.NET ). since my
application is on member system.

My server config: IIS 6.0 , ASP.NET 2.0

Please help me.

Thanking you,
Ram.
Zyme solutions

Joe Kaplan

Ch 10 of my book discussing many .NET LDAP-based directory management
functions for users such as changing passwords. I'd suggest reading it to
get you started. All of the code samples for the book are available from
the website in my signature and ch 10 itself is available as a free download
in pdf format from the main page.

Also, if you can upgrade to .NET 3.5, you have the option of taking
advantage of System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement which attempts to
simplify many of these operations.

Joe K.