Changing browser "text size" in VS2005 HTML design view.

Alan

Hi,

IE lets the user set the "Text Size" to use when viewing pages. That
sizing works fine when I view my pages directly in the IE browser, but
the changes don't seem to carry over to VS 2005's design view.
Instead that seems to always be set at "medium". Is there a way in
Visual Studio, similar to IE's, to set the "Text Size" used in VS's
design view?

Thanks,
Alan

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

No and it would not really help anyway, unless you want to set it to your
settings. All users can alter IE to their own specifications.

If you, instead, want to guarantee IE renders at the user's setting, make
sure you set fonts in relative sizes or at least avoid completely
constrained settings like pixels and points.

Gaurav Vaish \(www.EdujiniOnline.com\)

Instead that seems to always be set at "medium". Is there a way in
Visual Studio, similar to IE's, to set the "Text Size" used in VS's
design view?

No.
However, if want to be very particular on the 'font-size', use CSS to get a
uniform look and feel that would be independent of "Text Size".

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com