Changing "Calling search space" in AXL Soap of cisco callmanager

Discussion in 'Java' started by Kobijoon, May 9, 2006.

  1. Kobijoon

    Kobijoon

    Joined:
    May 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,
    Im new to callmanager, java and xml (AXL as well) and I really need your help

    I need the ability to change the data of the "Calling search space" field for a specific phone in the Cisco CallManager - AXL Soap.

    I think it should be something connected to the "updatePhone" function and "callingsearchspace" attribute.

    I will appreciate code sample and description for the whole procedure (getPhone and updatePhone) or something similar since (as I already mentioned before) Im new to this and need all the help I can get.

    10x in advance

    Kobijoon

    Last edited: May 9, 2006
    Kobijoon, May 9, 2006