    I know there's a way to change each color manually but would like to
    have something bit more standard that everyone uses (or everyone who
    doesn't like the default looking color).
    Jimmy, Jun 22, 2007

  2. On Jun 22, 11:03 am, Jimmy <> wrote:
    > How can I change the default color-scheme for Eclipse? I've been
    > using Vim and always uses the color-scheme "koehler". Anything like
    > that I may need to download/import to the IDE? Or is it possible at
    > all?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jimmy
    > P.S.
    > I know there's a way to change each color manually but would like to
    > have something bit more standard that everyone uses (or everyone who
    > doesn't like the default looking color).

    AFAIK, there are no canned schemes like vim's koehler, but you can
    customize the colors (background, foreground, fonts..) for various
    elements (methods/local variables..). The option is under Preferences/
    Editor/Syntax Coloring.

    -cheers,
    Manish
    Manish Pandit, Jun 23, 2007

  3. > On Jun 22, 11:03 am, Jimmy <> wrote:

    > > P.S.
    > > I know there's a way to change each color manually but would like to
    > > have something bit more standard that everyone uses (or everyone who
    > > doesn't like the default looking color).

    Oops - my bad. Did not notice that you acknowledged the manual
    approach...
    Manish Pandit, Jun 23, 2007