Changing content in two frames at the same time?

Dirk Brill-Wirtz

hi there,
i need to change two of four frames at the same time with one click, but
only with html, because the solution in the online-version i have now with
js has the problem that sitesearch-engines (for local sitesearch, as
freefind.com) can´t index the js-linked htmls. i could not find a solution
yet, so i would be very happy if someone out there can help me. to imagine
what i want do do you can look at www.brill-wirtz.de/ehsneu, it´s the very
first stadium of the changed-navigation-site-workout.
sorry for my bad english.

thank you very much!

best regards,
dirk

Kris

Dirk Brill-Wirtz said:
i need to change two of four frames at the same time with one click, but
only with html, because the solution in the online-version i have now with
js has the problem that sitesearch-engines (for local sitesearch, as
freefind.com) can´t index the js-linked htmls. i could not find a solution
yet, so i would be very happy if someone out there can help me. to imagine
what i want do do you can look at www.brill-wirtz.de/ehsneu, it´s the very
first stadium of the changed-navigation-site-workout.
sorry for my bad english.

Make it load a unique frameset (that will contain references to the
desired documents) with each link, or drop frames altogether.

You may find it worthwile to investigate server side includes. A Google
run for "SSI" will give you enough to get familiar.