    By default, Weekday setting starts on sunday which is 1. How can I change to
    use Weekday to start on monday?

    Me

    A P, Jun 7, 2005

  2. A P

    Dave Patrick Guest

    For what application?

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Dave Patrick, Jun 8, 2005

  3. A P

    A P Guest

    Our customer uses that format. They categorize monday as day 1, tues as day
    2, and so on... Any suggestion?

    A P, Jun 8, 2005
  4. A P

    Dave Patrick Guest

    There's no global setting for the operating system. This probably needs to
    be setup at the application level.

    Dave Patrick, Jun 8, 2005
  5. A P

    dlbjr Guest

    Function GetSpecialWeekDay(int1)
    If CInt(int1) > 1 Then
    GetSpecialWeekDay = int1 - 1
    Else
    GetSpecialWeekDay = 7
    End If
    End Function

    --
    'dlbjr
    'Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

    dlbjr, Jun 8, 2005
  6. On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 06:22:55 +0800, "A P" <> wrote:

    >By default, Weekday setting starts on sunday which is 1. How can I change to
    >use Weekday to start on monday?
    >
    >Me

    Set iFirstDayOfWeek to 0 using tip 3452 ยป Windows 2000 regional settings in the registry.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International

    Also at
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International
    on every computer.

    Jerold Schulman, Jun 8, 2005
  7. A P

    Dave Patrick Guest