Changing directory name in Quartus

ALuPin

Hi,

I have a directory called "TOP_PROJECT" in which I have several submodules.

These submodules include VHDL files among each other. That can be done
in QuartusII -->Projekt --> Add/Remove Files in Project
There you have to specify the path of the VHDL file you want to include.

But what if I want to change the name of "TOP_PROJECT" directory to
"TOP_PROJECT_X" ?
Is that a problem? Are the VHDL files still included correctly?

And what if I change the directory name of a submodule ? Does
Quartus update the "links" by itself or do I have to change the links
manually?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards