Changing directory name in Quartus

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by ALuPin, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. ALuPin

    ALuPin Guest

    Hi,

    I have a directory called "TOP_PROJECT" in which I have several submodules.

    These submodules include VHDL files among each other. That can be done
    in QuartusII -->Projekt --> Add/Remove Files in Project
    There you have to specify the path of the VHDL file you want to include.

    But what if I want to change the name of "TOP_PROJECT" directory to
    "TOP_PROJECT_X" ?
    Is that a problem? Are the VHDL files still included correctly?

    And what if I change the directory name of a submodule ? Does
    Quartus update the "links" by itself or do I have to change the links
    manually?

    Thank you for your help.

    Kind regards

    ALuPin, Jul 21, 2004