Changing Foms does not work?Pleas help!!

al

Greeings All,

Your kine help is really appreciated.

I have this simple UserControl(ChangeDirection.aspx) with a button on
it to trigger change of Browser direction,right to left(rtl)(there is
another button that does the opposite), and in the process of changing
directions, it displays (using Response.Redirect) another
webform(ProcessDirection.aspx) to inform user the direction is being
changed. Then It should change directin of the original form before
redirection and show it to user.

The problem i'm facing is, it only redirects and stays there without
changing the direction of the orignial form before redirection

Code:

Sub btn_ServerClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btn.ServerClick

Response.Redirect("ProcessDirection.aspx")'this dislays the message
to user
Response.Flush()'completes processing of showing message to user
Response.Write("<script>document.dir=""rtl""</script>")'this should
now change

''the direction of the original form befor redirection, but it is not
working??

MTIA,
Grawsha