    Ahmad Hassan Guest

    How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using
    Visual C++ 6.0????
    Ahmad Hassan, Nov 6, 2003

  2. "Ahmad Hassan" <> wrote...
    > How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using
    > Visual C++ 6.0????

    Try asking in microsoft.public.vc.language.
    Victor Bazarov, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Ahmad Hassan

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT] Changing foreground color on console

    "Ahmad Hassan" <> wrote in message
    > How do you change the foreground font color on the console by using
    > Visual C++ 6.0????

    Press F1, and use the 'search' or 'index' feature of VC++'s help.

    This has nothing to do with C++, but with how to work with Windows.
    C++ has no concept of 'color' or 'console'.

    -Mike
    Mike Wahler, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Ahmad Hassan

    Faz Guest

    Re: [OT] Changing foreground color on console

    "Mike Wahler" <> wrote in message
    []
    > C++ has no concept of 'color' or 'console'.

    []

    I always thought the 'c' in cout, cerr stood for console.
    Does anyone know what else it stands for ?

    Just curious.
    Fazl
    Faz, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Re: [OT] Changing foreground color on console

    Faz escribió:

    > I always thought the 'c' in cout, cerr stood for console.
    > Does anyone know what else it stands for ?

    Character.

    Regards.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo, Nov 11, 2003