    does one set the contents say, of one frame in a two frame scenario from the
    other frame?

    Thanks, Ike
    Ike, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Ike

    Steve R. Guest

    Ike wrote in message ...
    > How can I change the contents of what is in one frame from another frame?

    > know how to set the contents in, say, two frames from a main page, but

    how
    > does one set the contents say, of one frame in a two frame scenario from

    the
    > other frame?

    Depending on what you name the other frame as, you *target* the information
    to that frame in your link.
    Have a look at the source code on this ...

    http://www.myby.myby.co.uk/temp/
    Steve R., Feb 5, 2004

  3. Ike

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Ike

    Whitecrest Guest

    Whitecrest, Feb 6, 2004
  5. Ike

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:46:57 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > It seems yuo misunderstood the question.

    Not at all. The OP is using frames. I am attempting to show him the
    error of his ways. If he ditches the frames like he should, his question
    becomes irrelevant.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Feb 6, 2004
  6. Ike

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Mark Parnell scribbled in the mud:

    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:46:57 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >>
    >> It seems yuo misunderstood the question.

    > Not at all. The OP is using frames. I am attempting to show him the
    > error of his ways. If he ditches the frames like he should, his question
    > becomes irrelevant.

    Frames are ................. ;o)

    --
    Duende
    Recommended hosting
    Duende, Feb 6, 2004
  7. Ike

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 6 Feb 2004 01:44:03 GMT, Duende <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Frames are ................. ;o)

    Is that a blank space for me to fill in?

    Mark Parnell, Feb 6, 2004
  8. Ike

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Mark Parnell scribbled in the mud:

    > On 6 Feb 2004 01:44:03 GMT, Duende <> declared in
    > alt.html:
    >>
    >> Frames are ................. ;o)

    > Is that a blank space for me to fill in?

    I can't keep doing it for you. ;)

    --
    Duende
    Recommended hosting
    Duende, Feb 6, 2004
  9. Ike

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 6 Feb 2004 02:04:56 GMT, Duende <> declared in
    alt.html:
    > While sitting in a puddle Mark Parnell scribbled in the mud:
    >>
    >> Is that a blank space for me to fill in?

    > I can't keep doing it for you. ;)

    Awww, but you do such a good job!

    Mark Parnell, Feb 6, 2004
  10. Ike

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > It seems yuo misunderstood the question.

    > Not at all. The OP is using frames. I am attempting to show him the
    > error of his ways. If he ditches the frames like he should, his question
    > becomes irrelevant.

    3+3 = 6

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Feb 6, 2004
  11. Ike

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:09:15 -0500, Whitecrest <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > 3+3 = 6

    :-D

    I wasn't answering the question I thought the OP asked, I was answering
    the question he should have asked. Big difference.

    Mark Parnell, Feb 6, 2004
  12. Ike

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <5sgjn5t0w3.ecinyrii1419$>,
    says...
    > > 3+3 = 6

    > :-D
    > I wasn't answering the question I thought the OP asked, I was answering
    > the question he should have asked. Big difference.

    Awe hell, now it's even more confusing. 3+3 =? 2+2, and answering
    questions that should have been asked... ;-}

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Feb 6, 2004