Changing Graphic Albums

Leif902

Hi, I'm not very good at Java myself (i'm a C++ kind of guy, don't do
much with web languages) but I do most of my own scripting for the very

simple site I run at http://www.greenmangames.vze.com.
I've been having a problem with my graphics page however.
I have put it in a DIV around the image slideshow call and am using a
script to change the
html inside the div when I click a link to change albums. So when I
click a link a little function I set up is called, and the HTML in the
div is changed by the function so that the album name is a different
array of image paths.
However, my image slide show disspears when i do this
and the new one does not show up...
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry if this is vauge, but
i don't know anything about java really, i just dable in it, and don't
know what other info to give.

The page with the error can be found here:
http://home.windstream.net/josam2/graphics/index2.html

Also, it dosn't have to be done the way I've done it... if you can do
this another way feel free to tell me (i was thinking about using an
external file to call the slide show then changing the src attribute
and restarting the script, but I'm not sure how to do that... or even
if you can?)

-Leif902