    ?
    Thanks for reading me!

    I can send you www on e-mail. I'm a little shy :)

    supach, May 29, 2009

  2. supach

    rf Guest

    supach wrote:
    > HI All!
    > I'm very fresh in .php and standalone learning through the book is
    > literally killing me.
    > I have installed shopscript which design is changed, so as i know only
    > basics, it's not enough to make changes in smarty php engine and the
    > shopscript script ...
    >
    > I'm in a need to add more products_pictures. The fabula goes that it's
    > possible to add only one picture for one product, then you can add
    > mini picture and a big picture of the same product.
    >
    > i just can't excerpt which parts i would need to look out and add a
    > code. ?
    > Thanks for reading me!

    What happened when you asked the people who wrote photoscript?

    rf, May 29, 2009

  3. supach

    supach Guest

    That they are interested in the project which i'm working on, that i can
    manage and change the whole shopscript as i whish, but that i need to let
    the name of the original author somewhere on the page, which i find
    appropriate.
    They don't have services per module or similar, but only to upgrade to
    professional store which's not my intention for time being. Thanks for
    asking though.

    supach, May 29, 2009
  4. supach

    rf Guest

    supach wrote:

    Are you replyint to something?

    Oh yes, I see (after searching though the thread).

    > That they are interested in the project which i'm working on, that i
    > can manage and change the whole shopscript as i whish, but that i
    > need to let the name of the original author somewhere on the page,
    > which i find appropriate.
    > They don't have services per module or similar, but only to upgrade to
    > professional store which's not my intention for time being. Thanks for
    > asking though.

    What?

    I understand each individual word you have used in your reply. I have major
    difficuly understanding what these words mean in the sequence you have
    presented them.

    rf, May 29, 2009