    But, either I am not using the right syntax, or this does not work this way.

    Can this sort of thing be done?

    If so, does anyone have an example?

    news frontiernet.net, Dec 2, 2003

  2. news frontiernet.net

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:27:37 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    <> wrote:

    : certain table row bottom borders to
    : thicken, like very third row.

    ..thick {border-bottom: 5px solid blue;}

    then each 3rd row...

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Dec 3, 2003

  3. This sounds like it SHOULD work.

    But when I plug this into FrontPage2002 by copy/paste to make sure there are
    no syntax errors, it does not work.

    Possibly this is not cross-browser?

    Right now I dont have the example on internet. But, I can get it there
    tomorrow.

    Thanks tho.

    news frontiernet.net, Dec 3, 2003
  4. news frontiernet.net

    Sid Ismail Guest

    :
    : But when I plug this into FrontPage2002 by copy/paste to make sure there are
    : no syntax errors, it does not work.
    :
    : Possibly this is not cross-browser?
    :
    : Right now I dont have the example on internet. But, I can get it there
    : tomorrow.

    Please bottom post: post your reply at the bottom of the previous post, and
    snip out irrelevanl stuff. :)

    FrontPage is bad news, btw. Frontpage to the Internet is like what the CIA
    is to America's image.

    Provide a URL when you can?

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Dec 3, 2003
  5. "Sid Ismail" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 05:30:00 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > : This sounds like it SHOULD work.
    > :
    > : But when I plug this into FrontPage2002 by copy/paste to make sure there

    are
    > : no syntax errors, it does not work.
    > :
    > : Possibly this is not cross-browser?
    > :
    > : Right now I dont have the example on internet. But, I can get it there
    > : tomorrow.
    >

    > Please bottom post: post your reply at the bottom of the previous post,

    and
    > snip out irrelevanl stuff. :)
    >
    > FrontPage is bad news, btw. Frontpage to the Internet is like what the

    CIA
    > is to America's image.
    >
    > Provide a URL when you can?
    >
    > Sid

    Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea

    http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

    Am I doing something wrog?

    news frontiernet.net, Dec 4, 2003
  6. news frontiernet.net

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:07:25 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    <> wrote:

    :
    : "Sid Ismail" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 05:30:00 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    : > <> wrote:
    : >
    : > : This sounds like it SHOULD work.
    : > :
[...]

    Have a look:
    http://www.elsid.co.za/usenet/border-bottom-thingy.html

    Remove the border-collapse if you have cellspacing and cellpadding set to
    zero. :)

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Dec 4, 2003
  7. "Sid Ismail" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:07:25 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > :
    > : "Sid Ismail" <> wrote in message
    > : news:...
    > : > On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 05:30:00 GMT, "news frontiernet.net"
    > : > <> wrote:
    > : >
    > : > : This sounds like it SHOULD work.
    > : > :
    > : > : But when I plug this into FrontPage2002 by copy/paste to make sure

    there
    > : are
    > : > : no syntax errors, it does not work.
    > : > :
    > : > : Possibly this is not cross-browser?
    > : > :
    > : > : Right now I dont have the example on internet. But, I can get it

    there
    > : > : tomorrow.
    > : >
    > : >
    > : > Please bottom post: post your reply at the bottom of the previous

    post,
    > : and
    > : > snip out irrelevanl stuff. :)
    > : >
    > : > FrontPage is bad news, btw. Frontpage to the Internet is like what

    the
    > : CIA
    > : > is to America's image.
    > : >
    > : > Provide a URL when you can?
    > : >
    > : > Sid
    > : >
    > :
    > : Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
    > :
    > : http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/
    > :
    > : Am I doing something wrog?
    > :
    > :
    >

    > Have a look:
    > http://www.elsid.co.za/usenet/border-bottom-thingy.html
    >
    > Remove the border-collapse if you have cellspacing and cellpadding set to
    > zero. :)
    >
    > Sid

    It works!

    I notice that you have attached the control to each cell on a row, rather
    than to the row tag. Is there a way to do this by just attaching a control
    to the row tag rather than to each cell in the row?

    Thanks!

    news frontiernet.net, Dec 5, 2003