    TemplateSourceDirectory (inherited from Control)

    can I point the control to a aspx page containing a textbox and my own button design?

    or should it point to some kind of web control page?
    Gladriel, May 17, 2004

  2. Gladriel

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    the "browse" button with file upload control, is not changeable. After all,
    to upload something from browser, you need to use <input type="file">
    element (rendered to the browser) and with that it is up to the browser how
    it wants to display the Browse button.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "Gladriel" <> wrote in message
    > i would very very much like to change the browse button on the file upload

    to one of my own

    Teemu Keiski, May 17, 2004