    change then by Buttons. May anyone please help me?

    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=, Sep 25, 2007

  2. Hello Vicente,

    You need to implement the custom paging
    See there a sample http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/GridViewCustomPaging.asp

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev, MVP, Sep 25, 2007

  3. Many thanks Michael, It was very usefull. A related question...how to change
    the automatic header LinkButtons by Buttons?. I use AUTOGENERATECOLUMNS =
    TRUE and then LinkButton headers appear but I need change them by Buttons.

    Thanks a lot!!

    "Michael Nemtsev"; "MVP" <> escribio en el mensaje de
    noticias news:...

    Vicente Garcia, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Hello Vicente,

    I suppose using the same approach http://forums.asp.net/p/1007307/1340676.aspx#1340676
    :)

    google is your friend :) just ask him properly

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev, MVP, Sep 26, 2007
  5. Thanks a lot!!!

    I think google got upset with me :)

    noticias news:...

    =?utf-8?Q?Vicente_Garc=C3=ADa?=, Sep 27, 2007