Changing Loaded HTML

kirkstinson

Is there a tool that allows you to change the displyed HTML in
Internet Explorer?

Example:

1) You acess http:/wwww.webpage.com
td>

Thanks

Harlan Messinger

Is there a tool that allows you to change the displyed HTML in
Internet Explorer?

Example:

1) You acess http:/wwww.webpage.com
td>

Yes, it's called "DHTML" (dynamic HTML), written in Javascript.

Travis Newbury

Is there a tool that allows you to change the displyed HTML in
Internet Explorer?
1) You acess http:/wwww.webpage.com
td>

Google "innerHTML"

kirkstinson

I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
not developed and have loaded in the browser.

Travis Newbury

I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
not developed and have loaded in the browser.

You still need to be more specific because you are making no sense at
all.

Andy Dingley

I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
not developed and have loaded in the browser.

Then look at "GreaseMonkey". This is Firefox-only, but it'll give you
an idea of what's possible.

kirkstinson

Then look at "GreaseMonkey". This is Firefox-only, but it'll give you
an idea of what's possible.

I will check it out. I found a tool today called Proxomitron that does
exactly what I was looking for. It uses the proxy features of IE to
modify data as it flows through the stack.