    td>

    Thanks

    , May 30, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Is there a tool that allows you to change the displyed HTML in
    > Internet Explorer?
    >
    > Example:
    >
    > 1) You acess http:/wwww.webpage.com
    > td>

    Yes, it's called "DHTML" (dynamic HTML), written in Javascript.

    Harlan Messinger, May 30, 2008

  3. On May 30, 12:50 am, wrote:
    > Is there a tool that allows you to change the displyed HTML in
    > Internet Explorer?
    > 1) You acess http:/wwww.webpage.com
    > td>

    Google "innerHTML"

    Travis Newbury, May 30, 2008

    I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
    Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
    not developed and have loaded in the browser.

    , May 30, 2008
  5. On May 30, 1:29 pm, wrote:
    > I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
    > Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
    > not developed and have loaded in the browser.

    You still need to be more specific because you are making no sense at
    all.

    Travis Newbury, May 30, 2008
  6. Andy Dingley Guest

    On 30 May, 18:29, wrote:
    > I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
    > Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
    > not developed and have loaded in the browser.

    Then look at "GreaseMonkey". This is Firefox-only, but it'll give you
    an idea of what's possible.

    Andy Dingley, May 30, 2008

    On May 30, 2:14 pm, Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > On 30 May, 18:29, wrote:
    >
    > > I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
    > > Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
    > > not developed and have loaded in the browser.

    > Then look at "GreaseMonkey". This is Firefox-only, but it'll give you
    > an idea of what's possible.

    , May 30, 2008

    On May 30, 2:14 pm, Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > On 30 May, 18:29, wrote:
    >
    > > I need to be more specific. This would be a utility or plug-in for
    > > Internet Explorer that would change the content of pages that I have
    > > not developed and have loaded in the browser.

    > Then look at "GreaseMonkey". This is Firefox-only, but it'll give you
    > an idea of what's possible.

    I will check it out. I found a tool today called Proxomitron that does
    exactly what I was looking for. It uses the proxy features of IE to
    modify data as it flows through the stack.

    , May 30, 2008