Changing order on Datagrid

Stephen

Hi,

How do i let a user change the order of some parameters on a web page?
suppose by default when the web page is loaded, suppose he sees this like on
a grid
PK Rule
1 Rule 1
2 Rule 2
3 Rule 3
4 Rule 4

Now I want him to change the order anyway he wants and then when he clicks
submit it should update the DB.
Is DataGrid the best way to do it?
please advice,
Stephen

PeterKellner

Hi,

How do i let a user change the order of some parameters on a web page?
suppose by default when the web page is loaded, suppose he sees this like on
a grid
PK Rule
1 Rule 1
2 Rule 2
3 Rule 3
4 Rule 4

Now I want him to change the order anyway he wants and then when he clicks
submit it should update the DB.
Is DataGrid the best way to do it?
please advice,
Stephen

One way you could do it is using GridView and have "move up" and "move
down" button's on each row.
Peter Kellner
http://peterkellner.net

Stephen