Changing overall font size on the fly + storing in cookie

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Kerberos, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. Kerberos

    Kerberos Guest

    I have looked on Google for a solution to change CSS properties of several
    CSS elements of a page.

    All solutions I have found are server-side solutions with cookies. What
    I'm looking for is a client-side solution with a cookie to store user
    preferences.

    I just want to increase/decrease font-size for body, and width (780px or
    100%) for a div tag.
    Is there a JavaScript that does this or something similar and stores the
    preferences on the user's computer?

    Thanks,

    --

    Kerberos.